You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV sign in with PayPal

How do I sign into Apple TV on my laptop with a credit card, when I am using PayPal?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 9:06 PM

Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support

When you sign in to tv.apple.com for the first time, you may be asked to add or verify a credit card to ensure the account holder has authorized viewing on the web. Then you can set limits on content by age rating.

The card details that you enter will be matched to the card details on file as payment method for your Apple ID account. Unfortunately, PayPal may not be a valid method for this.

If you can’t or don’t want to add a card (temporarily) for this type of user consent, then contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2020 9:06 PM in response to SNQQPYSALS

Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support

When you sign in to tv.apple.com for the first time, you may be asked to add or verify a credit card to ensure the account holder has authorized viewing on the web. Then you can set limits on content by age rating.

The card details that you enter will be matched to the card details on file as payment method for your Apple ID account. Unfortunately, PayPal may not be a valid method for this.

If you can’t or don’t want to add a card (temporarily) for this type of user consent, then contact Apple Support.

Apple TV sign in with PayPal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.