You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is disabled and i forgot which apple id i used. in the options i can only see one letter. i cant figure out which apple id i used. i cant get back my ipad. is there a way to know which exact apple id i used?

my ipad is disabled and i forgot which apple id i used. in the options i can only see one letter and rest if it ****** i cant figure out which apple id i used. i cant get back my ipad. is there a way to know which exact apple id i used? i tried all the apple id i know but i cant figure out this apple id i used in ipad. please help!!

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 2:09 AM

sonamtopden Said:

my ipad is disabled and i forgot which apple id i used. in the options i can only see one letter. i cant figure out which apple id i used. i cant get back my ipad. is there a way to know which exact apple id i used?

———-

Start Here:

Contact Apple Support, give them the Serial Number, and ask them which eMail address you used. They’d probably ask you for other information, for security purposes(i.e. your name, etc.). You likely find the Serial Number on the back of the iPad.

If Locked:

You might need a proof of purchase of sorts, if it is locked, and you simply just can’t get in. Elsewise it’s useless to you.

Contact Apple Support:

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2020 2:09 AM in response to sonamtopden

sonamtopden Said:

———-

Start Here:

Contact Apple Support, give them the Serial Number, and ask them which eMail address you used. They’d probably ask you for other information, for security purposes(i.e. your name, etc.). You likely find the Serial Number on the back of the iPad.

If Locked:

You might need a proof of purchase of sorts, if it is locked, and you simply just can’t get in. Elsewise it’s useless to you.

Contact Apple Support:

Aug 5, 2020 3:22 AM in response to sonamtopden

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

The instructions are essentially the same for an iPad and iPod touches. “If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you’ll see a message that your device is disabled. If you can’t remember your passcode, you'll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode.”

If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone. If you never backed up your iPhone before you forgot your passcode, you won't be able to save the data on your iPhone. Follow the steps below to remove your passcode.”

Next, remove your passcode (see the document for the steps). Then, restore your phone on your computer (see the document for the steps).

“If you can't update or restore your iPhone using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up service for your iPhone.”

Aug 5, 2020 4:07 AM in response to sonamtopden

onamtopden Said:

my ipad is disabled and i forgot which apple id i used.: [...] how do i contact apple support? i am currently in Nepal and i cant call international numbers[...]

———-

You are Welcome:

I. IMPORTANT, and for Note :)

Keep Serial Numbers off of these forums - that makes the visible to anyone out there. Unfortunately. No, one here can cal on your behalf (that’s a scam call call, officially - so, don’t ask anyone to call for you)

II. As for Contacting Apple:

A. Perform a Chat Session:

Being that phone calls are taking a moment, perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

B. You Could Also Try Twitter:

If you have a Twitter Account, view Contact Us in Apple’s Twitter Account/Profile Page

Aug 5, 2020 7:50 AM in response to TheLittles

thank you sir/mam. but how do i contact apple support? i am currently in Nepal and i cant call international numbers. Can you please do call apple support and ask which apple id was it? please? the serial no is F7***196. thank you so much sir. if there is a way to contact them via whstapp or something then pls let me know. thank you so much sir.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.