You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get message “My Apple ID is disabled “ I cannot update my existing banking or any important apps or any new apps

Dear Apple support team,

I have been with Apple since 2011. Recent two months I am getting a message called “your Apple ID is disabled in Apple and App Store“ Due to this I couldn’t update any of my existing banking or any important apps IM using in my iPhone and I’m not able to download any new apps from Apps Store for the past 2 months.

I tried resetting my appleID password , tried switching off . But no improvement Im really helpless. If this issue continues this weekend I am planning to move to Android phones.

But I really don’t want to move out of Apple. please help me if you can. Your help is highly appreciated!

best regards,

Dhamodharan P.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 8:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 8:49 PM

It can't be enabled from your end. Click here and contact Apple Support at a time they're open.

(182802)

2 replies

I get message “My Apple ID is disabled “ I cannot update my existing banking or any important apps or any new apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.