You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id disabled

Week’s ago i updated my phone, every thing was fine. One day i saw an app which i was interested in, so i thought I’ll check it out. As i clicked on get, a message popped up saying your apple id has been disabled from AppStore and iTunes and now I cannot download or update my apps. I looked for a fix on your website which led to change my apple id password etc. Even after going through that method I’m still not able to activate my account. And i still don’t understand the issue, I cannot change or make a new apple id because all my data and information is in this apple id. I would really like to have a fix regarding this problem.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 8:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 10:31 AM

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support article below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide        

1 reply

Apple id disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.