You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many apps can you put on a 32 GB iPhone SE 1st gen?

How many apps can you put on a 32 GB iPhone SE1 Jen

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 14, 2020 11:55 PM

10 replies

May 16, 2020 2:38 PM in response to dommy179

dommy179 Said:

"[every time I close an app and get out of the app switcher on my iPhone SA, my battery drops like a, like a, missile I guess[...]"

-------

Please Clarify:

What do you mean by "drops"?

• Does its percentage decrease?
  • Does it literally drop on the floor (like a "missile" as you put it)?

• If its percentage decreases, go here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  • If it drops to the floor, then take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider), and have them look at it. Apple Stores are closed at the moment due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, but are due to open soon, I hear.

Locating an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the Mac and its connections.

May 16, 2020 3:31 PM in response to dommy179

dommy179 Said:

"Thanks for the reply, I mean, it decreases, it also happens when using dictation, what’s going on with my battery? My battery health is at 98%, so that is not a problem:"

------

You are welcome.

Two Thoughts:

I. View this Post's Helpful Answer:

Siri audio draining battery – finally a solution (sorta) - Apple Communities. Though an Older Post... Strangely, it seems playing music from the iTunes Store has fixed this for someone. Playing it seems to disconnect Siri's stronghold (consumption of the battery power), in about an hour. So try it. It is a much older post, as of this reply, but it has helpful seven people, thus far.

II. Report this as a Bug to Apple:

Apple wont get back to you, but the will most certainly know what is going on. So, report it, letting them know how you came about tis, and how you have troubleshot this thus far - both successfully, and unsuccessfully.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

May 15, 2020 1:52 AM in response to TheLittles

The little

thank you very much, apparently according to my iPhone settings I have turned up to gigabytes, I don’t know if it’s the iOS beta, LOL, you’re very kind, thank you, support community, hope coronavirus cases where ever you live start to slide down, we are raising us restrictions in Australia which is a bad idea, everyone in Australia, download coronavirus Australia app

How many apps can you put on a 32 GB iPhone SE 1st gen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.