You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many gigs in iOS 13 and related apps on a new iPhone11 Pro Max?

How many gigs in OS 13 and related apps on a new Iphone11 pro max?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 8:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 10:19 AM

If you look in System, which is where the iOS is counted, that is going to give you the best idea. Your question was not as clear as to what it was you were looking for. I have and use an iPhone 11 Pro 64GB. I have several apps, photos, and music. I still have around 23GB of space left on it. I generally have more, but we have a new grandson, so I've been taking and saving a lot of photos since he was born in December 2019. I will clear my Recents photos soon after I move them to the computer. Been a little too busy to do that of late. Then I also go through and check on Messages for photos to keep and move them to the computer as well, then delete the messages. I've been able to get along with a 64GB model for several years now.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 10:19 AM in response to 1drwanda

If you look in System, which is where the iOS is counted, that is going to give you the best idea. Your question was not as clear as to what it was you were looking for. I have and use an iPhone 11 Pro 64GB. I have several apps, photos, and music. I still have around 23GB of space left on it. I generally have more, but we have a new grandson, so I've been taking and saving a lot of photos since he was born in December 2019. I will clear my Recents photos soon after I move them to the computer. Been a little too busy to do that of late. Then I also go through and check on Messages for photos to keep and move them to the computer as well, then delete the messages. I've been able to get along with a 64GB model for several years now.

How many gigs in iOS 13 and related apps on a new iPhone11 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.