You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity and Health From watch not syncing with phone

I have updated my iPhone and watch to the latest software version (watch 6.2, phone 13.4). The watch and phone are not syncing, the sync stopped even before the update. So all the activity information my watch is recording is not being saved, as I only have my watch on me when I am training. Can't find a way to fix this. Any ideas?

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 9:39 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 8, 2020 6:45 AM in response to WolfZK

Hi WolfZK,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about activity data on your Apple Watch and iPhone, and I'd like to do what I can to help out.

When you're doing your training, are you starting a Workout on your Apple Watch, as shown here:

Work out with your Apple Watch

Are you then looking in the Health app to view your work out info? Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

If you're looking in the Activity app, the Exercise ring keeps track of how many brisk activity minutes you've completed while wearing the watch. Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch

Take care!

Activity and Health From watch not syncing with phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.