You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NRC app not syncing from apple watch and iphone

Hi,

I just got the apple watch series 5 and I’m using the nike run club app for running but my run did not sync with my iphone 11. The first run I’ve done with my watch using NRC took almost 6 hours to sync! And the second workout hasn’t synced at all after over 12 hours and then it just disappeared completely from the watch so there’s no record of it! (Apart from the Activity log of course but the exact data is not available there) I have all the updates and permissions allowed on both devices but it’s just so frustrating! It’s very hard to compete in Challenges in NRC app when syncing won’t work! Any advice?? Thanks!!

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 6:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Hi there, mili_mc2.

I see that the Nike Run Club application isn't syncing your workouts from your Apple Watch Series 5 to your iPhone 11. One workout took 6 hours to sync, and another workout disappeared after 12 hours of trying. I'm glad to help with this.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open -- The application tracks your workout but it doesn't sync to your iPhone. Since it's not working as expected, the steps in this article can help.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2020 11:08 AM in response to mili_mc2

Hi there, mili_mc2.

I see that the Nike Run Club application isn't syncing your workouts from your Apple Watch Series 5 to your iPhone 11. One workout took 6 hours to sync, and another workout disappeared after 12 hours of trying. I'm glad to help with this.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open -- The application tracks your workout but it doesn't sync to your iPhone. Since it's not working as expected, the steps in this article can help.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

NRC app not syncing from apple watch and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.