You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NRC app in watch not syncing with iPhone

Hi-

I’ve been having the bad experience of my watch not working (synchronizing) with the iPhone when using the NRC (Nike Run Club) App.

I’ve uninstalled it from the watch, from the iPhone, un-synchronized both watch and phone, and nothing seems to work.

Please help! I have an iPhone 8 and an apple Watch S3. I’ve also written like 5 times on the NRC comment section in the app store and there is no feedback.

I run almost every day so this is important to me, and I wouldn’t want to have to change to another app, bc I would loose all my running history.

Thank you! 🤞🏻

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 8:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 7:57 AM

Hey ohiii128,

I see that you're having some trouble with the Nike Run Club app and the Apple Watch not syncing data. I'll be happy to help out. 

It looks like Nike has a webpage that can help you with data syncing: Why Won't My Run Sync in the Nike Run Club App? | Nike Help. If the workout is tracked in the NRC app, you can then add this as a source to the Health app so that it properly tracks. The steps are under "Add information from other apps" here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Let us know if you're still having an issue with data syncing.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2020 7:57 AM in response to ohiii128

Hey ohiii128,

I see that you're having some trouble with the Nike Run Club app and the Apple Watch not syncing data. I'll be happy to help out. 

It looks like Nike has a webpage that can help you with data syncing: Why Won't My Run Sync in the Nike Run Club App? | Nike Help. If the workout is tracked in the NRC app, you can then add this as a source to the Health app so that it properly tracks. The steps are under "Add information from other apps" here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Let us know if you're still having an issue with data syncing.

Cheers!

NRC app in watch not syncing with iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.