You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all my music. Is there anyway to get my music back?

I recently change my payment information and I seem to have not changed it quick enough for my Apple Music subscription and now I lost all my music. Is there anyway to get my music back?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on May 6, 2019 5:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2019 11:22 PM

No. You can’t get the music back.

If there wasn’t a valid payment method when the charge was put through, they cancel your subscription

You can renew your membership and will have to find the songs again.

“Apple reserves the right to cancel your Apple Music membership if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your membership.”

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 7, 2019 11:22 PM in response to Sophiadvorak

No. You can’t get the music back.

If there wasn’t a valid payment method when the charge was put through, they cancel your subscription

You can renew your membership and will have to find the songs again.

“Apple reserves the right to cancel your Apple Music membership if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your membership.”

I lost all my music. Is there anyway to get my music back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.