You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

what is the proper email to claim apple cash? claimedproperty??

Apple stole my Apple cash. I don't care if it's legally not considered stealing; it is. They removed my cash with no warning and no help.

when I tried to call the lady was super unhelpful and dismissive.

The email she gave me to try to get more information was wrong, and the phone number didn't work. Awesome.

hence "stealing."

the email she gave was ***@green.corp.com

it felt wrong but i didn't want to talk to her anymore and just left it at that.

I've checked my state's website for it mulitiple times but it doesn't exist.

anyone have the actual email for this?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 8:27 PM

3 replies

Oct 21, 2024 8:38 PM in response to to-be-or-not-to-be

Apple did not take your cash. Apple is not a bank. Depending on the reason for account closure, and your state, you may not see unclaimed funds for quite some time.

If you have questions about your account, contact Green Dot Bank. Contact Green Dot Bank by calling (877) 233-8552, by mail for disputes at P.O. Box 9, West Chester, Ohio, or by mail for general customer service at P.O. Box 1070, West Chester, Ohio 45071, or visit www.greendot.com.

what is the proper email to claim apple cash? claimedproperty??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.