You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Card Account Freezes Chrome on PC

I have tried to manage my Apple Card on card.apple.com on my PC's Chrome browser many, many times over the last couple months. Each time I log on to this website it functions properly until I actually sign in. From there it freezes all things chrome. Every other window and tab I have is locked up. I can't be the only one with the issue... What is going on with my updated to the latest version Chrome and my login to card.apple.com that makes it freeze. I have waited and waited and nothing happens for up to 10 mins. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get to the task manager and kill the chrome processes and be sure to not log in. I manage it on my phone instead.

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 1:40 PM

3 replies

Oct 21, 2024 6:12 PM in response to TregW32

Apple Card terms and conditions require that you have and maintain a required device, which translates to an iPhone, iPad or Mac that can run the latest iOS, iPad OS or Mac OS.

You agreed to the terms and conditions when you applied. I understand you probably never read the terms and conditions and you’re frustrated by the situation you’re in. What exactly would you like assistance with? Your PC will never be enabled for use with an Apple Card. Do you want to close your account or what exactly do you want to do?

Apple Card Account Freezes Chrome on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.