You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Photo albums will not sync to my mac mini - yes on iPhone, macbook and iCloud but not desktop...

It's very frustrating! I have gone to Photos app Preferences, unclicked and re-clicked iCloud photo on/off. I did it off, restarted the mac mini, then back to ON. No change.

I need explicit, step-by-step instructions because I have read at least 10 articles about what to do, including many non-Apple blogs. Nothing I see looks at all like what my desktop shows or the process makes no change.

This is the situation - I have a bunch of albums on my phone, and they are all visible and usable in iCloud, too.

But since I started using my older mac mini (which was in a box for 3 years), I cannot get the albums to sync.

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 12:52 PM

There are no replies.

Photo albums will not sync to my mac mini - yes on iPhone, macbook and iCloud but not desktop...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.