You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Airpods Pro 2 audio cutting off on Mac Studio running Sequoia 15.0.1

Hi, I am having a problem with my Airpods when playing music and calls on my Mac Studio running Sequoia 15.0.1 and using Airpods Pro 2 running version 7B13d. I also cannot walk more than 5-10 feet away until they completely cut out. From My iphone, iPad and my Macbook Air I can almost walk around the entire house with no issues.

This is the Mac Studio 2022 with the M1 Utra chip. I am sitting maybe 2-3 feet from the Studio device. I can put the air or iphone right next to it and have no issues with the airpods.

I also use teams a lot for work and it affects teams audio as well and some people tell me my audio cuts off when talking sometimes.

I have seen previous mentions about resetting the bluetooth module for issues like this but I cannot find the option to do that anymore.

Looking for advice on what can be done to make them stable on the Mac Studio.

Mac Studio (2022)

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 12:49 PM

There are no replies.

Airpods Pro 2 audio cutting off on Mac Studio running Sequoia 15.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.