You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

How do I clean my wet AirPods?

My AirPod fell in a bucket of water. I pulled it right out, removed the rubber piece, and dried it off externally. It seems to be working, but what should I do now to help it stay that way?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 9:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 9:32 AM

Here's Airpods support articles mentioning water:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - How to clean your AirPods - Apple Support --> section on "Learn about AirPods and water resistance"

In the above document Apple says, "If your AirPods become damaged after they get wet, you can chat or talk with us to order a replacement." Click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF32003&category_id=SC0285

About the sweat and water resistance of AirPods Pro and AirPods (3rd generation)

About the sweat and water resistance of AirPods Pro, AirPods 3, and AirPods 4 (both models) - Apple Support

To me it seems that Apple is saying if it still works then great, no problem. If there is a problem, call them.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 21, 2024 9:32 AM in response to BCNmama

Here's Airpods support articles mentioning water:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - How to clean your AirPods - Apple Support --> section on "Learn about AirPods and water resistance"

In the above document Apple says, "If your AirPods become damaged after they get wet, you can chat or talk with us to order a replacement." Click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF32003&category_id=SC0285

About the sweat and water resistance of AirPods Pro and AirPods (3rd generation)

About the sweat and water resistance of AirPods Pro, AirPods 3, and AirPods 4 (both models) - Apple Support

To me it seems that Apple is saying if it still works then great, no problem. If there is a problem, call them.

How do I clean my wet AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.