You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Face Time random thumbs up emojis in middle of importnat conversation

First off, I would like to use some language that in inapproriate.

But in the cleanest possible way, how dare apple. Is this there attempt at an Ai application or is this just some new feature of inserting MR tech into facetime?

I'm having a relationship defining conversation with my long distance boyfriend and apple decides to let an automated system interpret my reaction and give a thumbs down sign to an importnat question.

Apple, I'm hurt, violated and truly horrified that your system would do this to a sincere converation between me and the most important person in my life in a conversation that matters a great deal to us.

Where is this feature, and how do I stop it from every happening again. i've been a strict apple user for phoens for a decade and I think I'm going to go by an android today. This is truly horrifying. Worst experience with apple ever.

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 8:22 AM

There are no replies.

Face Time random thumbs up emojis in middle of importnat conversation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.