You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Trade in problem

I traded in an iPad Air for a new one. I received an email reducing the trade in from £190 to £50 due to the device being “bent”. It was in perfect condition. There was a button to click to verify I was happy with the trade in price. The button wouldn’t click through which concerned me, but I decided to just let them return the device to me and I would then deal with it.

i got an email on 11 October saying trade in was cancelled and device was on its way back. I haven’t received it. I clicked the track package button, and again it won’t click through. The emails don’t “look” right either. They look like copy and paste, but they do have my order number correct and they did have the correct trade in value.

there is something not right about this. I feel like the device has been stolen by someone inside the trade in company.

has anyone else had this?

this is a screenshot of the email if anyone can verify that this is in fact genuine despite the appearance of it.

thanks

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 6:52 AM

3 replies

Trade in problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.