You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Having to click on things multiple times in Sequoia 15.0.1

Why am I having to click on things 2 or 3 times, including links or even to place my cursor somewhere since upgrading to Sequoia 15.0.1. I have shut down my iMac and rebooted, but that did not fix it. Are others having this problem as well? Also my machine seems to be running slower, giving me the spinning wheel at times.

iMac 24″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 6:53 AM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2024 7:05 AM in response to pdhurst

Curser placement issues

1 - Apple Keyboard and Mouse or a third party KB and mouse ?

OP Wrote " Also my machine seems to be running slower, giving me the spinning wheel at times. "

2 - Check Activity Monitor >> View > View ALL Processes

Which Processes or Applications are using the most CPU Tab and or Memory Tab

3 - How much Empty Space is there on the drive is reported from Disk Utilities

4 - Or avoid all the Q & A and Q & A process until we drill things down

Download the Application Etrecheck ( External Link ) directly from the Developer.

The Application is Not a " Silver Bullet " it is only a tool to examine the Hardware / Software used on this computer 

This is a Diagnostic Tool that makes no changes to the computer.

It makes a coherent and readable inventory of both the Hardware and Software used on the computer 

The application is free or paid for added features. 

The Report will Not Reveal Any Personal Information. 

Post back the Full Report - copy and paste - >>>> using the Additional Text Icon  <<<<

Having to click on things multiple times in Sequoia 15.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.