You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Missing funds after transfer to personal account.

I send some money to my acount but i still nog there

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 11:17 PM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2024 5:38 AM in response to Charlieeeeeeeeea

Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

- If you think that your Apple ID balance is incorrect, sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign back in and check the balance again. If you still think that the balance is incorrect, check your purchase history to see if a subscription renewed or you bought an item that used the funds. Read this support article for directions about how to see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [mobile device, computer, or web] --> View your purchase history for the App Store and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you still have problems:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Missing funds after transfer to personal account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.