You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

I can’t remove the ‘Find My’ feature for my AirPods.

I can’t remove the ‘Find My’ feature for my AirPods. Even if I remove it, it reappears immediately. I have already tried resetting the AirPods and removing the Bluetooth connection.

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 7:16 PM

6 replies

Oct 21, 2024 11:14 AM in response to 昀辰

I’ve already tried forgetting this device, and I’ve also confirmed that none of the devices with my iCloud account have the AirPods connected via Bluetooth anymore.

———-

View which devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. See if any of those device match up by Serial Number to the device

you have.

Oct 20, 2024 7:51 PM in response to 昀辰

I can’t remove the ‘Find My’ feature for my AirPods. I can’t remove the ‘Find My’ feature for my AirPods. Even if I remove it, it reappears immediately. I have already tried resetting the AirPods and removing the Bluetooth connection.“

———-

AirPods Reappearing:

Your AirPods keep reappearing because they are paired to a device. You need to unpair them, and then all will disappear. AirPods cannot be removed in Find My, manually. This is because they are not assigned their own IP Address.

I can’t remove the ‘Find My’ feature for my AirPods.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.