You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

IOS 17 can be hack with the digit password of a unlocked iCloud Iphone ?

My phone was recently stolen and I am wondering if IOS 17 can be unlocked and hack of my digit password if isn't yet iCloud Block due to the phone appearing offline. And if iCloud Locked it, if it can be also unlocked by a hacker? That's possible ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 4:11 PM

3 replies

Oct 20, 2024 4:43 PM in response to Bryan971

YouTube is not an accurate source of information as what they really want is to get views and people to subscribe to their channels. In the world we live in today, the most outrageous claims will attract the most people. Algorithms further reward this behavior. I don't mean to make a blanket statement about YouTube in general, but if you are looking for accurate information about an Apple device, this is the place to ask. There are no advertising dollars or ulterior motives for the information we provide.

IOS 17 can be hack with the digit password of a unlocked iCloud Iphone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.