You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

IOS 18.0.1 has caused the game June’s Journey to have glitches.

Just a few days after updating to the 18.0.1 I started having issues with June’s Journey game app. The help tech who designed the app have done all they can to help me. Their final thought is that my 3 year old iPad Pro is no longer compatible with the game..

‘my thought now is can I go back to 17 with our having to do a complete restore?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 18

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 1:20 PM

6 replies

Oct 20, 2024 1:56 PM in response to marti126

What is more likely is that the update to June's Journey 6 days ago has caused the issue and you recently received the update to the game on your device. The update to 18.0.1 may not have anything to do with it at all. Not unusual to have a developer claim that a problem is not their fault, even though it is their job to make their app compatible with your device. It will be up to them to provide another update to fix the issue and I'm sure they will because there is nothing wrong with your 3 year old iPad and it would affect other users as well.

IOS 18.0.1 has caused the game June’s Journey to have glitches.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.