You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Cash issue

I used the virtual card number provided by Apple Cash for a purchase and I need documentation that the card number belongs to me. When I go to card information under settings it doesn’t show my name with the card number . How can I get proof that it belongs to me ?

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 9:33 AM

1 reply

Oct 20, 2024 9:57 AM in response to Ban2325

You may need another card to complete the transaction. Apple Card is a prepaid virtual debit card and it displays virtual card number (Apple Pay number is different), expiration date and CVV security code. The merchant may be attempting to verify the balance on the card and determine if the charge will go through. Card verification usually requires the cardholders name. The name on your card would be the name you verified with Green Dot Bank. If you haven’t verified your identity yet, your card is probably failing verification.

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/

Apple Cash issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.