You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unable to upgrade payment method as it won't accept Apple ID and password

I received a message to upgrade my payment method. When I tried to do do it will not accept my Apple ID and,password. Why?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 9:28 AM

4 replies

Oct 20, 2024 10:20 AM in response to Nonnafal

Refer to this page for Apple Support features ➔ Contact - Official Apple Support

Select from the presented options until you find a solution for your issue, or see if there is a chat or phone call contact method offered lower on the page (you sometimes have to narrow down the options multiple times before this is shown). If you do not see your issue, keep experimenting with any series of selections until you reach one that offers a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

This support article has various country telephone numbers for contacting Apple for support and service ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Oct 20, 2024 10:18 AM in response to Limnos

Initially I thought it might be phishing but I checked and the credit card I used had just expired and I received a new one. I only have have 1 Apple ID and password. I have tried everything including copying and pasting the password from my password list. Nothing has worked and I can use the id and password to access all my devices or programs that need passwords. I don’t want to lose access to my iCloud acct.

Unable to upgrade payment method as it won't accept Apple ID and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.