You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Chrome on iPad will not print NY Times recipes

I use Chrome to read the internet and particularly the Times each morning from the app on my iPad. Recipes will not print. Nothing occurs after trying to click on the “print’ button. I can open Safari and through it navigate to The NY Times recipes and successfully print. Is this an issue with Chrome, NY Times or IOS?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 6:20 AM

2 replies

Oct 20, 2024 6:44 AM in response to DropBack10

You have ruled out it being a problem with iOS since it will print using Safari. The just leaves Chrome or NY Times and it could be either one of them.

• Chrome - You may have an extension installed on Chrome that is blocking the printing. Also some settings such as blocking JavaScript could prevent printing. You can try deleting/installing Chrome again, but you may lose your saved bookmarks.
  • NY Times - Each website detects the browser you are using and makes adjustments to some of the scripts it will run. Some websites will just function better with certain browsers.

Chrome on iPad will not print NY Times recipes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.