You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Refund request for unsubscribed free version in App Store

I signed up for the free version on 10/15/2024 at 20-40 , my money was written off on 10/18/2024 at 13-18 I did not have time to unsubscribe from the free version! Why am I not getting my money back? I really need them! Help please

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 2:56 AM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2024 1:11 AM in response to Krifjdkid

Managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.

Scroll further down the link for instructions for non-Apple devices.

Things about subscriptions;

⁃ Deleting an app does not cancel the subscription.

⁃ A trial subscription must be canceled more than 24 hours before the renewal date or it may renew.

⁃ Many subscriptions are set to renew automatically until you cancel them.

⁃ If you see multiple subscription offers, as long as you don’t select one, the subscription shouldn’t renew.

⁃ If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is canceled and won't renew.

⁃ An expiration date means the current subscription has been canceled but is available to use until that date.

⁃ Use Resubscribe/Renew if you change your mind about canceling the subscription.

Apple's decision not to refund is final. No one in this user to user tech support forum can help with this issue.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 15.0.1;  Watch, series 10 GPS-only, watchOS 11.0.1; iPhone 16, iOS 18.0.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 18.0.1; HomePods, audioOS 18.0.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Refund request for unsubscribed free version in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.