You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Websites not opening in Safari

I don't know for you — and I'm a kind of complaining — but this morning I felt like Safari doesn't work for more and more websites.

Yesterday I was with a site with a form to record my company on... nothing looked to work. No message. No clue. No indication about the blocking. I try 2 times from scratch. Same. I changed navigator (Opera or DuckDuckGo, don't remember). The form worked normally.

Today morning I was with a site with an uploading ID Card service to confirm you identity on a collective action... nothing looked to work. Same no clue, no indication... just the page like frozen. I try 2 times from scratch. Same. I changed navigator (Opera), it worked normally.

I'm sure I'm not alone.

Maybe there is reason... crosstracking blocking stuff... popup block stuff... private proxy stuff... I don't now. But why there are no clues or messages of what happens?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 3:31 AM

2 replies

Oct 20, 2024 9:13 PM in response to lucolivierlafeuille

Зайди в настройки сафари и отключи блокировку окон, частный прокси ,

отключи поиск веб сайтов

поисковую машину поставь на DuckDuckGo

Зайди в дополнения и очисть вручную сайты

потом нажми на функцию очисть историю и закрыть вкладки

после перезагрузи браузер

И должно все встать на свои места

Websites not opening in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.