You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

A subscription trial that is trying to charge me

So i was using an app where it said 3 day free trial and i tried to use the trial and it said completed. But, now after a couple days its trying to charge me for the subscription even though its a trial for $141 which is ridiculous. Im trying to contact the app but it doesnt have a clear email or anything to contact. And, i tried with my bank to fixt the problem but they also couldnt fix it. Now idk what to do and im scared it's slowly going to gain interest and turn into a larger debt. How do i fix this? I need help quick. Email anun********.com or reply to this PLEASE !!!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 8:31 PM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2024 4:14 AM in response to anar277

Apple employees are not here, and your fellow users who support these communities can do nothing about your app trial and purchase. Each application in the Mac App Store has a Website and Support link, and if you have pursued these to no satisfaction, you may be on the hook for $141.

One should always take the time to read any available privacy, purchase, and trial agreements before downloading any trial. That might have led you to not go there in this case.

A subscription trial that is trying to charge me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.