You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

No RCS toggle on iPhone 15 Pro after iOS 18 update

my wifes iphone 15 pro has been updated to ios 18 the day it released and i still have no RCS toggle available. how do i fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 4:59 PM

You can see here that Boost has not supported it. This article was posted on 9/16, so any updates would need to come from Boost.

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

Not unusual for their customer service to blame Apple. It takes the heat off of them and they don't want you to go to another provider.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2024 4:59 PM in response to Dirtytamato

You can see here that Boost has not supported it. This article was posted on 9/16, so any updates would need to come from Boost.

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

Not unusual for their customer service to blame Apple. It takes the heat off of them and they don't want you to go to another provider.

No RCS toggle on iPhone 15 Pro after iOS 18 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.