You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I select multiple emojis on my iPad Pro Magic Keyboard?

Recently purchased a new iPad Pro and a Magic keyboard.

When posting a message on X/Twitter, in order to post an emoji, I just discovered the key on the bottom left corner of the keyboard that looks like a globe(?). Pressing that, it brings up the emoji group. Once I pick an emoji, the group goes away. What is the trick to picking multiple emojis without the list going away each time?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 10:56 AM

10 replies

Oct 18, 2024 5:14 PM in response to JohnnyDawg

Summon the virtual keyboard using the on-display footer, use the globe-key on the virtual keyboard, and have at the on-screen (full-size) emoji picker from there.

Lots of clicks and taps to get there, though.

As for the physical keyboard, it does what it does. Enabling the globe key on the physical keyboard to get directly to the (smaller) emoji is probably still the fastest, but you’re tapping that globe after each emoji inserted. A faster way being your original request.

Send your feedback directly to Apple, etc: Product Feedback - Apple

Above with iPadOS 17.

How can I select multiple emojis on my iPad Pro Magic Keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.