You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Safari on Sequoia 15.0.1 constantly opening new window when in Focus

When I have my work 'Focus' switched on, every time I click on safari in the dock or swipe to switch desktops from another app, it opens a new window in the corresponding Profile in Safari that I've selected as my preferred Profile to use while in this Focus. I have 2 profiles in Safari that I want to use while working, so I've set a default one but I have some tabs open in the other. I just installed this update but it's been happening since I installed Sequoia.

On top of this, I've restricted Mail notifications to only come from my work email, but I still hear notification sounds (though without any banner) when I get emails in my other account. On top of that, I don't actually get the email notifications for my work account *at all*. Any idea of a fix?

thanks!

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 6:27 AM

There are no replies.

Safari on Sequoia 15.0.1 constantly opening new window when in Focus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.