You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I can’t purchase using my Apple account. I redeem an Apple gift card and I can’t make any purchase with it.

I can’t purchase using my Apple account. I redeem an Apple gift card and I can’t make any purchase with it. There’s no way I can contact Apple customer service.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 5:06 AM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2024 5:14 AM in response to edvin117

Apple Gift cards and Apple Account are for the exclusive purchase of Apple products and services. They may be purchased online at Apple.com/store, via phone call and at Apple Retail Stores.

Please review the Apple Support article I linked below. It explains in more detail what can be purchased and where.

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You may also want to learn more about Apple Cash and how it can be used at merchants that accept Apple Pay and Visa Cards.

Apple Cash - Apple

I can’t purchase using my Apple account. I redeem an Apple gift card and I can’t make any purchase with it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.