You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Adding events on calendar it changes date and time

Hi, I’ve had this problem for a really long time. I have the same problem both on my iPad and on my iPhone. When I create a new event, I press and hold on the date that I want to add the event. When the window opens, I then select the time that I want the event to be at and fill everything out. Usually after I click done it disappears and I have to search my calendar and find it. It will have changed the date to some random date. Sometimes it also changes the time. For example, I just pressed and held on November 5. I selected 1:45 PM and filled everything out. I clicked done. It added the event on November 1 and it changed the time to 3 PM. I have googled, and I can’t find the answer. I’ve had this problem through multiple iOS. Yes everything is up-to-date. Yes, my time zone is correct. I’m at a loss. It doesn’t happen every single time, but it happens a lot.

iPad Pro, 17

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 2:10 PM

There are no replies.

Adding events on calendar it changes date and time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.