You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

IPhone Photos Deleted by Windows Photo App during download

Hoping someone smarter than me can help figure this out. I am trying to recover photos that were being downloaded from my I-Phone by my Windows Photo App. When I connected the phone, it started to download ALL my photos. I clicked delete to get rid of the photos that weren't needed in an effort to restart the process. To my horror, it deleted very important work videos from both the Photo App and from my I-Phone. A little background, the photos were from an area I was working in that did not have cell or internet service due to the recent hurricane so the photos/videos were not yet uploaded into my icloud account. I checked my i-phone recently deleted album, they are not there. They are not in my Windows recycle bin. I do not have a recent i-tunes back-up of my phone. How can I retrieve them?

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 10:45 AM

There are no replies.

IPhone Photos Deleted by Windows Photo App during download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.