You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to delete unnecessary apps from my iPhone?

Sharing my photo to my iCloud account like and my device name wet my name like Mukhtar A. phone also my iPhone pro 15 with my name. I want to to delete som unnecessary and malway apps from my phone

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 9:30 AM

5 replies

Oct 16, 2024 11:42 AM in response to mukhtar135

I want to have free workspace accwnt an no some purchase in my favorite apps and sites because I I live in Kunduz afghan there’s different to available for this method

also I’m an trener of general internal medicine by the same way I have to improve my own medical specialty and also to refond my free to do my best and to make my research and monograph written in my job. There all my kinly member ship of iCloud.come an iOS device I hope to get me free some apps like AMBOSIS MEDICAL WANALEGE ‘ up to date Wilkes delivers’ ALSO THE BMJ , and alsoo some famous yutbe Tv channel like Nitfnx’ mid chinal and yu tube primium.

cencerly Dr Mukhtar

[Edited by Moderator]

How to delete unnecessary apps from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.