You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unable to invite family member to shared password group in iOS 18 password manager

I have created two groups in the new password manager: one to share with my son and one to share with my daughter. Both of their phones are running iOS 18. I had no issues sharing a folder with my son, but when I try to share with my daughter, her phone number and email address are grey and when I select her, I get a pop-up box saying that she "does not have a device that can join the group" and then references the fact that she needs to have iOS 17 or higher, which I know she does. I don't know why she is not recognized as having the latest iOS.

This may or may not be related, but my son's location is listed below his name in the header in Messenger while my daughter's isn't. Both of them share their location with me and I can see both of them in the Find My app.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you!

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 4:56 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to invite family member to shared password group in iOS 18 password manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.