You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

can't delete one occurrence of a recurring event in google calendar - it just pops back up

This used to happen occasionally. Then it stopped. After the 18.0.1 version update, it's constant. I have a recurring daily reminder on my calendar. The icon for the app has "Wed" in red over the number 28 in the app store. It's the 2nd option when I search for calendar in the app store. If I open a single occurence from the calendar and hit the "Delete Event" button at the bottom, other options in a list appear. If I select "Delete This Event Only", it removes it from my calendar (as it should). However, it magically reappears in a matter of seconds. This isn't the only issue with the new 18 version update for the calendar. If I move an event that is not set for recurring from one day to another, it seems to take a full minute or so to actually get removed from the current day's view. Again, this didn't happen before the 18 version software update.

iPhone 11, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 3:28 PM

There are no replies.

can't delete one occurrence of a recurring event in google calendar - it just pops back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.