You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Calendar Changing Default Show As State from Busy to Free on Shared Invites

Hello, looking for support on this matter, my wife and I share calendar invites for our kids but when she invites me to a calendar invite for an activity, I don’t want it to affect my availability as I use Calendly to pull my various calendars and if an invite is marked as Busy on iCloud then the slot isn’t available in Calendly.

the problem is that when I receive her invites on iCloud under our Home calendar, I change the Show As from Busy to Free, but it doesn’t apply this to all recurring versions of the invite. I have to do it for each recurring invite to make sure it is set at Free instead of Busy.

as a parent, I want to know what activities are happening but not necessarily have to be in them.

please fix

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 1:28 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Calendar Changing Default Show As State from Busy to Free on Shared Invites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.