You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Calendar overlaying events since moving to OS Sequoia 15.0.1

I'm on a 2019 iMac and have noticed that since updating to OS 15.0.1, events added to Calendar aren't displaying correctly but is overlapping, making them unreadable.

If I add a multi-line event, where each line is separated by opt/return, rather than pushing other events down to accommodate the new entry, it displays over the top of any existing events, obscuring whatever is above it.

The pics show this:

EVENT 1 and EVENT 2 are added as separate entries;

the third entry (EVENT 3 and EVENT 4 over 2 lines) then obscures event 2.

This happens regardless of the type of calendar category, and until now, I've always used the opt/return feature to create multi-line entries in Calendar without issue.

Thanks,

Sue

iMac 27″

Posted on Oct 14, 2024 7:38 AM

2 replies

Oct 16, 2024 3:51 AM in response to DavidVSharp

Thanks David. I've found that one entry has been repeated at random throughout my calendar and is causing problems every time, so I've been laboriously removing them, which is helping. I'm also taking larger, multi line entries and cutting and pasting the text back in as a note rather than keeping it in the 'title', and on the advice of another comment on here, I'm removing all entries that contain a url which has also helped.

All very tedious, but I'm almost back to normal...

Anyway, I've reported it to Apple so fingers crossed for an easier fix!

Calendar overlaying events since moving to OS Sequoia 15.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.