You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Stop iPhone7 sharred calendar changes notifications into calendar inbox

I have been searching for days to stop the changes I make in our shared calendar from going into the other persons calendar inbox and requiring the dreaded OK on each (though I learned on an iPad if you HOLD the OK you get an option to OK all but not on iPhone7).

I am posting this as a question and solution that I have found that worked for me so that might help others not have to search for hours/days for it.

On the iPhone that is getting the unwanted notices in their calendar inbox, I opened the calendar>tap calendars on the bottom of screen> tap the "i" in the circle next to the calendar you want to adjust> go down to "shared events" and turn off "Show Changes" click Done

--note the event notifications still show (turn those off too lower in the same menu if desired)

Hope this helps others !

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 14, 2024 5:55 AM

There are no replies.

Stop iPhone7 sharred calendar changes notifications into calendar inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.