You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

On my macbook it shows my brother called from his ipad, i picked up thinking it was him but I answer, complete silence and then I see his ipad start ringing showing I called

So I was trying to look up some things on my Macbook, and all of a sudden I get a Facetime audio call that shows on my macbook from my little brother on his Ipad. I pick up thinking it was him just playing around but the call was silent for about 2 seconds and then turns out his Ipad was in my room, nobody using it and it starts ringing showing I called him. Why did this happen and has this happened to anyone else?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Oct 13, 2024 1:21 PM

There are no replies.

On my macbook it shows my brother called from his ipad, i picked up thinking it was him but I answer, complete silence and then I see his ipad start ringing showing I called

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.