You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

“iTunes is unable to process purchases at this time”.

Hello, Apple Community. I need your help. I have this issue in purchasing but iTunes is not letting me. I’ve been trying to buy this game called “Real Flight Simulator” which costs 49 Philippine Pesos in my country. But, the issue is, whenever I download it/ purchase it, there is this thing that pops up and says “The iTunes store is unable to process purchases at this time. Please try again later”. I thought it was only an issue in the App store but also in in-app purchasing, it won’t let me buy credits on the game I play. This has been going around for a week now and it is getting frustrating. I don’t even use iTunes or touch iTunes. I have no unpaid App store or in-app bills, my payment method is active and working, I even restarted my device to solve the problem but it didn’t. Is this a central issue or is it just me experiencing this? I will be needing answers asap please, thank you.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 12, 2024 10:57 PM

There are no replies.

“iTunes is unable to process purchases at this time”.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.