You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I change my iPhone Calendar format?

Re 3 red lines on top of calendar :

how to return my phone calendar to 2 red lines with rectangle box on top, so date will just show that days activities only. I’ve tapped dozens of times on the 3 lines to no avail ! How to change it back ????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 12:16 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2024 10:24 PM in response to 85Sono

Re: "How can I change my iPhone Calendar format?"

Apple Support has articles online (link below) that may be helpful:

(NB: Article and. info. below is for iOS 17,

else, if you have upgraded your iOS version, please view articles and choose iOS 18 at the top of articles)

In the Calendar app , you can view one day, a week, a month, or a year at a time, or view a list of upcoming events.

If you want, you can: Change how you view events in Calendar on iPhone - Apple Support

Eg: article says:

To change your view of Calendar, do any of the following:

• Zoom in or out: Tap a year, month, or day to zoom in or out on your calendar.

In Week or Day view, pinch to zoom in or out.

• View a weekly calendar: In Day view, rotate iPhone sideways.
  • View a list of events: In Month view, tap to see the day’s events. (Tap again to return to Month view.)

Also: You may want to see how to: Change calendar and event settings on iPhone - Apple Support

How can I change my iPhone Calendar format?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.