You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to contact a particular member of Apple Community

As per the title - I'm new to this, and would like to contact a particular member (for whom I have their logon name, but don't want to mention here), to request particular help,

Thanx

iPhone 13, 18

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 6:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 7:37 AM

Gooner2105 wrote:

Thanx for your replies Varjak and stepman1 - it's such a particular problem and only probably got one chance of putting it right, so want someone who really knows, rather than wanting to help and it may put it right.
Hopefully people understand what I'm trying to say

You can not contact a community member privately. Post your issue details and context here and someone will try to help you. Not many would participate here if their private contact information was given out.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2024 7:37 AM in response to Gooner2105

Gooner2105 wrote:

Thanx for your replies Varjak and stepman1 - it's such a particular problem and only probably got one chance of putting it right, so want someone who really knows, rather than wanting to help and it may put it right.

You can not contact a community member privately. Post your issue details and context here and someone will try to help you. Not many would participate here if their private contact information was given out.

Oct 10, 2024 8:36 AM in response to Gooner2105

Gooner2105 wrote:

You're probably right in fact - I'll have to put something together, trying to explain what has happened, and then post it up.
Appreciate everyones comments
Thanx

I would not address a post to a specific person. Thousands participate in these user-to-user help communities. Your specifically addressed post may be ignored by someone else with the solution.

Oct 10, 2024 7:40 AM in response to Gooner2105

Gooner2105 wrote:

I understand though I somewhat disagree. In any case, as has been said, there is no way directly contact or message any given user here. The best you can do is post your question in the relevant forum and head it something like "Asking for help from [whoever it is you want to have help you] and hope that person sees your post and replies. But I think you're selling other users here short. Your choice, of course.

Regards.

How to contact a particular member of Apple Community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.