You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Access old iphone, "connect to iTunes"

I am trying to access my od iPhone but it has a message that says, "connect to iTunes", but I cannot open the phone to allow it to connect, even though it is connected to my computer and to Itunes.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 9, 2024 7:14 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2024 5:43 AM in response to calebfromtampa

The support article about the restore screen contains the instructions you need to reset the device in this situation: If the Restore screen appears on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Also:

- What to do if you get a restore error when you try to update or restore; click here --> iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

- If you don't see a restore error, but still see the Connect to iTunes screen, or If you can't force a restart because one of your buttons is broken or stuck, contact Apple Support; click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0091&symptom_id=20276

Access old iphone, "connect to iTunes"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.