You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Music app on new MacBook Pro I have many gapless albums that will not play gapless and I cannot figure out how to get them to work. This is crazy. I've had this music for years. They are continuously mixed to see that will not play continuosly

I cannot play gapless albums on my new MacBook Pro Sequoia. No one seems to know how to fix this. They don't even know what I'm talking about when I go to the Apple Store or when I call Apple I have many gapless continuously mixed albums that I cannot play properly. Does anyone know how to fix this? This is crazy.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 8, 2024 3:06 PM

There are no replies.

Music app on new MacBook Pro I have many gapless albums that will not play gapless and I cannot figure out how to get them to work. This is crazy. I've had this music for years. They are continuously mixed to see that will not play continuosly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.