You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Calendar - can we show all-day events but NOT all-day reminders?

I use Reminders to track many daily tasks. These reminders do not have a set time (only a set day), so Calendar treats them like an "all day" event. I also have all-day events on my calendar.

These daily reminders now take up a lot of space at the top of my calendar, in the "all day" section. I like having reminders in the calendar - at least for ones that have a set time - but I'd prefer not to have the "all day" reminders appearing in the calendar.

To remedy this, I can turn off Reminders in Calendar (which I would not prefer to do), or I can turn off all-day events in Calendar (which I would also not prefer to do, since I have all-day events that are important for me to track).

Is there a way to keep all-day events in Calendar, while disabling all-day reminders, without disabling reminders entirely?

Mac mini, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 8, 2024 5:21 AM

There are no replies.

Calendar - can we show all-day events but NOT all-day reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.