You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Connecting Icalendar to android via outlook calendar solved

There was this question: "So has anyone resolved this issue? I am now dealing with it... reset password multiple times, generated several app-specific passcodes, nothing is working. When I try to add account to Outlook, it rejects both the password and the app-specific passcode. I feel like I'm close, but it's been half a day wasted. "

I finally figured it out. I used my iCloud email (as they assign an alias) so that it would not try and log in to our company server (as my iCloud log in is my company's email). By using the email xxx@icloud.com and the app-specific passcode (as copied, do not remove the "-" keep it as you copied it) I was able to solve this and now have my icalendar on my android phone in Outlook..

I did this via Outlook on my android phone and added a calendar, put my email address alias ending in @icloud.com and the password and did it... So proud of myself. Logical thinking.

Posted on Oct 7, 2024 12:35 PM

There are no replies.

Connecting Icalendar to android via outlook calendar solved

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.