You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to get access to SVC-19 Certification and ATLAS?

Im trying to get access to ATLAS and to the SVC-19 course but I cant find a way to have access, what should I do? Support doesnt have tab or this matter either, is there public restrictions to this content or certification even that is required?

It seems impossible to get access, Apple clearly requires cellphone repair technician to be certified but there is no way to access, I did try many links, when I open ATLAS website it says that Im restricted from accesing even

Logged in with apple ID, Pearson Vue doesnt work either. Please help

Posted on Oct 6, 2024 10:01 PM

8 replies

Oct 8, 2024 7:44 AM in response to MickeyAdams

As Idris said, you will need to find an Apple-authorized service provider who will hire you without certification. Then you can get access to Apple's training materials and study to become certified. There is no way you can get access without being an employee of such a provider. Once you are so employed, your manager can work with you to get you access.

As to becoming a service provider, that's not something that that you can do as an individual even with certification. Apple has very rigid and demanding requirements:

Apple Authorized Service Provider Program - Official Apple Support

Independent Repair Provider Program - Official Apple Support

You would need to set yourself up in business first and gain a rather extensive track record as a repair shop before Apple would even consider your application.

So the only "guidance" we can offer is, again, get yourself hired by an Apple authorized service center so you can then get access to the materials and program for qualification.

Regards.

Oct 8, 2024 7:46 AM in response to MickeyAdams

This is a user-to-user support forum. So, you're going to run into very few people with the "knowledge" (not sure why you put that in quotes) that you're looking for.

It seems pretty clear from that article, though, that you need to be employed by an authorized service provider to get access. If you are, discuss this with your supervisor. If you are not, I'd suggest you drop by your nearest authorized apple service provider and ask them if they have more information.

Oct 8, 2024 7:46 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Ofcourse I read and thats what I am trying to do, become an Apple Independent Provider, but I must get certified before🤷🏻‍♂️

Independent Repair Provider (IRP)

The IRP program is for repair shops who want access to parts directly from Apple but do not want to meet the same conditions of service as AASPs. IRPs get less comprehensive support and don’t have to stick to the same guidelines as AASPs.

Oct 8, 2024 7:47 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

No I dont because I havent get access yet because firts I dont know who to contact and second, I need to get access to study for the certifications Apple ask in order for independent repair technicians to buy parts, etc. If you are not familiar with the topic of certifications and right to repair you wont get it, cause this is not just a look at google the link for GSX and paste it here like people cant get that by themselves.

What I am asking is someone with "knowledge", to guide me like "hey go here, contact here, do this and that". Ofcourse for apple authorized partners is easy cause they already have what I am looking to get.

How to get access to SVC-19 Certification and ATLAS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.