You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Автоматическое неавторизированное списание денег

Вчера в Instagram мне высветилась реклама - предложение пройти тест на определение уровня IQ (Cerebrum IQ). Я перешла по ссылке, далее прошла сам тест и в конце, чтоб получить результат надо заплатить 0,99€. Я выбрала оплатить, мне высветился запрос на авторизацию платежа на 0,99€ через Apple Pay, я выбрала карту и оплатила с помощью своей банковской карты в Apple Wallet. Вернувшись к сайту с тестом, я искала как получить всё-таки результат. Сайт предлагал еще какие-то подписки, но я нажимала Skip, после двух нажатий Skip info с моей банковской карты списалось, без авторизации и разрешения, еще 69,99€. Служба поддержки Cerebrum IQ отказывается возвращать деньги. Почему Apple Pay/Wallet пропускает автоматическое списание денег?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 6, 2024 6:40 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2024 5:05 AM in response to Svetochka31

Automatic unauthorized debiting of money

Yesterday I got an advertisement on Instagram - an offer to take an IQ level test (Cerebrum IQ). I clicked on the link, then I took the test itself and at the end, to get the result you have to pay 0.99€. I chose to pay, I got a request to authorize a payment for 0.99€ via Apple Pay, I chose a card and paid with my bank card in Apple Wallet. Returning to the site with the test, I was looking for how to get the result after all. The site offered some more subscriptions, but I clicked Skip, after two clicks Skip info was debited from my bank card, without authorization and permission, another 69.99€. Cerebrum IQ support service refuses to return the money. Why does Apple Pay/Wallet miss automatic debiting?

Please contact the bank that issued credit or debit card you used and report the fraud. The banks support team will assist with stopping future debits from your card.

Apple is not a bank and does not approve or decline the transactions. Only your bank can approve or decline transactions.

Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с банком, который выдал кредитную или дебетовую карту, которую вы использовали, и сообщите о мошенничестве. Команда поддержки банков поможет остановить будущие списания с вашей карты.

Apple не является банком и не одобряет и не отклоняет транзакции. Только ваш банк может одобрить или отклонить транзакции.

Автоматическое неавторизированное списание денег

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.